It is with great pleasure that we invite you, on behalf of the 2020 Planning Committee, to join us for our inaugural virtual meeting series entitled “BSG Campus”, taking place 21 – 29 January 2021. In light of the challenges of 2020, we have designed a brand new educational offering to support our members and the wider gastroenterology community.
Campus will be a new opportunity to engage with clinical community (physicians, surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, scientists, nurses, dieticians and others working in the field). BSG Campus will complement the rest of our education programme, including our Annual Meeting taking place in May 2021.
Why partner with us at
- Connect virtually with hard to reach influencers & decision makers within the gastroenterology and hepatology communities.
- Network with some of the best researchers, clinical leaders and top policy makers from the UK and beyond over our seven day virtual event.
- Digitally showcase your brand and products to thousands of the most influential decision makers in our community.
- Enhance your credibility, expand your loyalty and build opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Increase visibility within the market place and generate a return on your investment.
- Reinforce and strengthen your brand positioning within the gastroenterology and Hepatology communities.
- Generate new ideas and gather new insights from potential customers.
- Foster collaborations and build new business relationships in a growing and fast paced industry.
- Capitalise on an ideal platform to inform and update delegates on new initiatives and developments in your own organisation.
BSG CAMPUS BEGINS
40+ hours of live and on-demand webinar sessions focusing
on the key areas of gastroenterology
A electronic poster gallery featuring 445+ posters which
will inspire you with new initiatives and research
A unique platform that connects you with your colleagues,
peers, and industry experts